Once businesses have been around a while, they need additional features in their accounting software. QuickBooks Premier is the next step in the accounting software lifecycle. Customized for different industries, Premier is usually a better choice for companies who are holding inventory as the ability to create sales orders is only part of the Premier and Enterprise versions. This allows companies to run a true warehouse (by accumulating orders for the day and printing them later for fulfillment).
Manufacturers will also appreciate the additional reporting in the Premier version. In fact, there is a special drop-down menu that consolidates all manufacturing and warehousing commands into one menu.
Professional service firms will appreciate the ability to track and bill time and expenses by client. Price levels are also a very important feature only available in the Premier version.
Customize QuickBooks Premier for specific industries
QuickBooks Premier Editions
- Industry-specific reports
- Create sales orders
- Track costs for products and inventory
- Set product and service prices by customer type
- Customize your inventory reports
- Collaborate with 1 to 5 concurrent users (each sold separately)
Includes all features in Premier Plus 2021, and advanced payroll features:
- Run Payroll in minutes
- Free direct deposit
- Payroll taxes calculated for you
- Payroll data automatically entered in QuickBooks
- Scale from 1 to 40 users
- 6x the capacity of Premier and Premier Plus
- Choose from over 200+ report templates and build your own custom reports
- Receive priority customer service as a Priority Circle Member
- Advanced inventory and fulfillment tools
- Automated pricing rules
- Choose from pre-set user roles and permissions, or customize for access to specific customers, vendors and data
- Choose from 6 different industry-specific versions of Enterprise
- With Enterprise Diamond, track employee hours, run payroll, and connect to your Salesforce CRM
Industry Specific Versions
Accountant Version: Transforming accountants and bookkeepers into advisors.
Construction Version: Construction accounting that works with you, whether you’re at the office or on the job.
Legal Version: Bill clients, track time, and manage costs in office or on-the-go.
“I’ve partnered with Mobile CFO since the first brew on our humble 10-barrel system. It was important to Mary that she not just give me a fish, but rather taught me to fish so I understand my business through a strictly financial and objective viewpoint. Now in our third year of operation, I am able to pass on the day-to-day financial transactions to our office manager and Mary has transitioned from teacher to mentor as we review various expansion plans for our business. Mary is a true CFO and partner to our business and we would not be as successful without her.”
“Thank you for taking the time. I think I learned more in 1 hour with you than in the last few weeks of struggling with the MISys Purchasing module.”
“Misys SBM and QuickBooks Enterprise was all that was promised. They work well for us and are an amazing value.”
“Mary was my life-saver. She showed me what needed to be done and empowered me to be able to run and UNDERSTAND my business. There is nothing more powerful than knowing what is happening in your books.”
“All the other Point of Sale systems promise functionality but QuickBooks Point of Sale actually makes sense and does what it is supposed to do. We got through 75% of the installation on our own and then we called Mobile CFO. Mary took us the rest of the way and opened our eyes to additional applications that we were not aware of and now our system runs very smoothly.”
“Misys SBM and QuickBooks Enterprise are simple, yet very powerful tools. They deliver on what they promise and are an incredible value. Mobile CFO was with us every step of the way and eased our transition out of our old system into our new one.”